A Phase 1/2 Open-label, Multi-center, Safety and Tolerability Study of a Single Dose of 68Ga-PSMA-R2 in Patients With Biochemical Relapse (BR) and Metastatic Prostate Cancer (mPCa)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gallium 68 PSMA R2 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PROfind
- Sponsors Advanced Accelerator Applications
- 22 Jun 2018 According to the Advanced Accelerator Applications media release, first patient has been dosed in this study.
- 05 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 3 Jun 2019 to 23 Jun 2019.
- 05 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Jun 2019 to 23 Jun 2019.