A Phase 1/2 Open-label, Multi-center, Safety and Tolerability Study of a Single Dose of 68Ga-PSMA-R2 in Patients With Biochemical Relapse (BR) and Metastatic Prostate Cancer (mPCa)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Gallium 68 PSMA R2 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PROfind
- Sponsors Advanced Accelerator Applications
- 14 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 23 Jun 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 05 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 23 Jun 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 05 Feb 2019 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.