A Phase I/II, Randomized, Double-blind, Comparator-controlled, Dose-escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of TLC590 for Postsurgical Pain Management Following Inguinal Hernia Repair
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ropivacaine (Primary) ; Ropivacaine
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jul 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 09 Jul 2018 According to a Taiwan Liposome Company media release, Clearance received from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the TLC590 Investigational New Drug (IND) applications, allowing Phase I/II trials to proceed in the US.
- 09 Apr 2018 New trial record