Open Label Extension Study of AMX0035 in Patients With ALS
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium phenylbutyrate/tauroursodeoxycholic acid (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CENTAUR-OLE
- Sponsors Amylyx Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Apr 2018 New trial record
- 04 Apr 2018 According to an Amylyx Pharmaceuticals media release, Sabrina Paganoni, physician at the Massachusetts General Hospital and Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital is the principal investigator for this study.
- 04 Apr 2018 According to an Amylyx Pharmaceuticals media release, first patients to complete the CENTAUR phase II clinical trial have been elected to continue treatment in this extension study.