A Phase II randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 26-week study to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of GLPG1205 in subjects with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GLPG 1205 (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PINTA
- 09 Jul 2018 According to a Galapagos NV media release, the design of this PINTA study has been announced by the company.
- 29 Jun 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 09 Apr 2018 New trial record