A Phase II randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 26-week study to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of GLPG1205 in subjects with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs GLPG 1205 (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PINTA
- Sponsors Galapagos NV
- 31 Oct 2018 According to a Galapagos NV media release, first patient was dosed in a centre opened in Slovakia.
- 24 Oct 2018 According to a Galapagos NV media release, company expects to start dosing in 2018.
- 09 Jul 2018 According to a Galapagos NV media release, the design of this PINTA study has been announced by the company.