A Phase 2a, Multi-center, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating ABI-H0731 as Adjunctive Therapy in Virally-suppressed HBeAg-positive Patients With Chronic Hepatitis B
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ABI-H0731 (Primary) ; Entecavir; Tenofovir alafenamide; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Assembly Biosciences
- 09 Jul 2018 According to an Assembly Biosciences media release, initial results from this study are anticipated in the first half of 2019.
- 09 Jul 2018 According to an Assembly Biosciences media release, Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D., Director, Institute of Liver Medicine, Professor of Medicine at Mount Sinai, is a principal investigator of the study.
- 02 Jul 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.