A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled and Open-label, Active Controlled, 4 Period Crossover Trial to Evaluate the Effect of BIA 5 1058 on Cardiac Repolarization in Healthy Adult Males and Females Under Fed Conditions
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Zamicastat (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Heart failure; Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors BIAL - Portela C S.A.
- 12 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 5 Oct 2018.
- 12 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Apr 2018 New trial record