A Phase II Trial of Brilaroxazine (RP 5063) in Patients with Idiopathic-Pulmonary-Fibrosis (IPF)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Brilaroxazine (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Reviva Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Jun 2019 According to a Reviva Pharmaceuticals media release, the FDA has reviewed brilaroxazine IND enabling preclinical data, and clinical phase 1 study results and this phase 2 study plan for IPF. The FDA addressed the companys questions and provided guidance on the brilaroxazine clinical development plan for IPF.The company look forward to initiating this trial for IPF soon.
- 03 Jun 2019 According to a Reviva Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has successfully completed a pre-Investigational New Drug (IND) Application meeting with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its drug candidate brilaroxazine, which is being developed for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF).
- 11 Apr 2018 New trial record