A Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-Label, 2-Cohort Study of Trastuzumab Deruxtecan (DS-8201a), an Anti-HER2 Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC), for HER2-Over-Expressing or -Mutated, Unresectable and/or Metastatic Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab-deruxtecan (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 26 Sep 2018 Trial design of the study presented at the 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 31 May 2018 According to a Daiichi Sankyo media release, the first patient from this study has been dosed.
- 23 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.