An Open-label, Phase 1, First-in-human, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Tumor Response Profile of the Anti-CEACAM6 Antibody BAY1834942 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 1834942 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 20 Jul 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 11 Apr 2018 New trial record
- 05 Apr 2018 According to a Bayer media release, company is planning to start this study in 2018. Bayer is developing this drug in collaboration with German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ).