An Open-label, Phase 1, First-in-human, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Tumor Response Profile of the Anti-CEACAM6 Antibody BAY1834942 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 1834942 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Cervical cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colon cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 18 Jul 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 296 to 156.
- 01 Oct 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 206 to 296.
- 20 Jul 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.