Monitoring of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Adverse Drug Reactions Through the WHO Vigilyze and French Pharmaco-vigilance Database (Base Nationale de Pharmacovigilance BNPV)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Avelumab (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Arthritis; Autoimmune disorders; Cancer; Cardiovascular disorders; Endocrine disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CHIMeRA
- 13 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2018 to 30 Jun 2023.
- 13 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2018 to 30 Jun 2023.
- 07 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 30 Jun 2018.