A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double Masked, Placebo Controlled Clinical Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of RGN-259 Ophthalmic Solutions for the Treatment of Dry Eye (ARISE-3)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Timbetasin (Primary)
- Indications Dry eyes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARISE-3
- Sponsors ReGenTree
- 16 Oct 2019 According to a RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals media release, the trial is progressing smoothly and GtreeBNT will continue discussions with potential strategic partners as the trial moves closer toward completion in the Summer of 2020.
- 30 Sep 2019 According to a RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals media release, the trial is enrolling patients on schedule and the anticipated completion of the trial is by the end of second quarter 2020.
- 29 Jul 2019 According to a RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals media release, data readout from this trial is expected in third quarter of 2020 to confirm data from previous trials