A Phase 1, Open-Label, Multicenter Trial Investigating the Safety, Tolerability, and Preliminary Antineoplastic Activity of Sym023 (Anti-TIM-3) in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumor Malignancies or Lymphomas
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sym-023 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Symphogen
- 09 Jan 2020 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 06 Dec 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 May 2018 According to Symphogen media release, first patient has enrolled in this study.