A Phase 2, Open-Label Study of BGB-A317 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Mature T- and NK- Neoplasms
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tislelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma; Extranodal NK-T-cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Sezary syndrome; T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 01 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Apr 2018 According to a BeiGene media release, first patient has been dosed in this global Phase 2 clinical trial.
- 12 Apr 2018 New trial record