A Pilot Synaptic Vesicle Glycoprotein 2A (SV2A) PET Study to Evaluate the Effect of CT1812 Treatment on Synaptic Density in Participants With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CT 1812 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPARC
- Sponsors Cognition Therapeutics
- 23 Jul 2018 According to a Cognition Therapeutics media release, data from this trial was presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC).
- 18 Jun 2018 According to a Cognition Therapeutics media release,,Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Jun 2018 According to a Cognition Therapeutics media release, patient dosing has begun in this study.