A Pilot Synaptic Vesicle Glycoprotein 2A (SV2A) PET Study to Evaluate the Effect of CT1812 Treatment on Synaptic Density in Participants With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CT 1812 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPARC
- Sponsors Cognition Therapeutics
- 10 Oct 2019 According to a Cognition Therapeutics media release, this study is supported by grants from the organizations such as the Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation (ADDF).
- 02 Oct 2018 According to a Cognition Therapeutics media release, the National Institute on Aging of the National Institute of Health has granted funds for this study.
- 23 Jul 2018 According to a Cognition Therapeutics media release, data from this trial was presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC).