A Phase 1, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel-Group, Multi-Dose Study in Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Pain Due to Osteoarthritis of the Knee or Hip to Assess the Patients' Ability to Self-Administer Fasinumab Using an Auto-Injector and to Characterize the Pharmacokinetics of Fasinumab Using Two Different Presentations
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fasinumab (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FACT DEVICE
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Jan 2020 Planned End Date changed from 3 Nov 2020 to 14 Dec 2020.
- 02 Jan 2020 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Dec 2019 to 13 Jan 2020.
- 02 Jan 2020 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.