Epacadostat With Cladribine and Cytarabine (ECC) in Relapsed / Refractory AML Patients Fit for Intensive Chemotherapy; a Phase I Study.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Cladribine; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolmentas IMP will not be further developed.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Apr 2018 New trial record