Comparison of Canagliflozin vs. Alternative Antihyperglycemic Treatments on Risk of Heart Failure Hospitalization and Amputation for Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and the Subpopulation With Established Cardiovascular Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin (Primary) ; CD26 antigen inhibitors; Dapagliflozin; Empagliflozin; Glucagon-like peptide 1 agonist; Insulin; Sulfonylureas; Thiazolidinediones
- Indications Heart failure; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OBSERVE-4D
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 05 Oct 2018 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes
- 24 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 24 Jun 2018 Results presented in a Janssen media release.