A Phase III, Randomized, Multicenter, Open-Label, Two-Arm Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Efficacy, and Safety of Subcutaneous Administration of the Fixed-Dose Combination of Pertuzumab and Trastuzumab in Combination With Chemotherapy in Patients With HER2-Positive Early Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Pertuzumab/trastuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel; Pertuzumab; Trastuzumab; Trastuzumab
- Indications Early breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Nov 2019 to 27 Jun 2019.
- 02 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 19 Apr 2024 to 4 Apr 2024.