Evaluating in Vivo AZA Incorporation in Mononuclear Cells Following Vidaza or CC486
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 10 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2021 to 31 Dec 2021.
- 10 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 10 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.