A Phase 1, Open-label, Fixed-Sequence, Drug-Drug Interaction Study Between Multiple Oral Doses of Inarigivir Soproxil and a Single Oral Dose of Midazolam in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Inarigivir soproxil (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Dengue; Hepatitis B; Hepatitis C; Japanese encephalitis; Norovirus infections; Respiratory syncytial virus infections; West Nile virus infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Apr 2019 According a Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial announced at The International Liver Congress (ILC), the 2019 Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL).
- 12 Apr 2019 Results presented in a Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 04 Sep 2018 Status changed to completed.