A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Exploratory Pharmacodynamics of Multiple Oral Doses of BAY1834845 in Healthy Male Subjects and in Female and Male Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis or Psoriasis Over an Extended Treatment Duration
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 1834845 (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Plaque psoriasis; Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 18 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 23 Aug 2019 to 23 Mar 2020.
- 18 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Jun 2019 to 28 Jan 2020.
- 16 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.