A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacodynamic Effect of AK002 in Patients With Eosinophilic Gastritis and/or Eosinophilic Gastroenteritis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Antolimab (Primary)
- Indications Eosinophilic gastroenteritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENIGMA
- Sponsors Allakos
- 28 Oct 2019 According to a Allakos media release, data from this trial will be presented at the American College of Gastroenterology 2019 Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 05 Aug 2019 Primary endpoint has been met. (The efficacy of AK002 in patients with Eosinophilic Gastritis (EG) and/or Eosinophilic Gastroenteritis (EGE) as estimated by number of eosinophils per high power field (HPF) in gastric and/or duodenal biopsies before and after receiving AK002 or placebo.)
- 05 Aug 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.