A pivotal trial of GLPG1690 in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) : ISABELA 2
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GLPG 1690 (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ISABELA 2
- Sponsors Galapagos NV
- 16 Apr 2018 New trial record
- 12 Apr 2018 According to a Galapagos NV media release, this ISABELA program is expected to start dosing in the second half of 2018. A total of 1500 patients are planned to enrol in this program.
- 12 Apr 2018 According to a Galapagos NV media release, based on feedback from the FDA and EMA, company announces the design of this study. The ISABELA Phase 3 program is intended to support the New Drug Application (NDA) and the Market Authorization Application (MAA) submissions in respectively the USA and EU for GLPG1690 in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF).