EACH: A Randomised Phase II Study Evaluating the Safety and Anti-tumour Activity of the Combination of Avelumab and Cetuximab Relative to Avelumab Monotherapy in Recurrent/Metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EACH
- 26 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 6 Mar 2021 to 6 Sep 2021.
- 26 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.