A Phase 3 Open-Label Clinical Trial to Study the Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of Recombinant Human Papillomavirus Quadrivalent (Types 6, 11, 16, 18) Vaccine (V501) in Chinese Girls Aged 9-19 Years and Young Women Aged 20-26 Years
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Anal cancer; Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Condylomata acuminata; Gynaecological cancer; Human papillomavirus infections; Penile cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 09 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Apr 2019 to 14 May 2019.
- 26 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 Apr 2019 to 30 Apr 2019.
- 20 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 21 Apr 2019 to 19 Oct 2023.