A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of a Triple Therapy With Tegoprazan, Amoxicillin, and Clarithromycin in H. Pylori Positive Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Amoxicillin (Primary) ; Clarithromycin (Primary) ; Tegoprazan (Primary) ; Lansoprazole
- Indications Helicobacter pylori infections; Peptic ulcer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CJ Corporation
- 30 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 04 May 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Apr 2018 to 25 May 2018.
- 17 Apr 2018 New trial record