A Phase II Open-label, Randomized, Three-arm, Multicenter Study of LAG525 Given in Combination With Spartalizumab (PDR001), or With Spartalizumab and Carboplatin, or With Carboplatin, as First or Second Line Therapy in Patients With Advanced Triple-negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; LAG 525 (Primary) ; Spartalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 8 Dec 2020 to 20 Apr 2021.
- 06 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 26 Dec 2019 to 7 May 2020.
- 08 Aug 2018 According to an Immutep Limited media release, the enrollment of patients in this study are expected to initiate in 3Q 2018.