A Phase II Open-label, Randomized, Three-arm, Multicenter Study of LAG525 Given in Combination With Spartalizumab (PDR001), or With Spartalizumab and Carboplatin, or With Carboplatin, as First or Second Line Therapy in Patients With Advanced Triple-negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; LAG 525 (Primary) ; Spartalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Jun 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 96 to 84.
- 28 Jun 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 6 Nov 2020.
- 28 Jun 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 19 Dec 2019 to 27 Mar 2020.