A Global, Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Response-Adaptive Dose-Ranging Study of BMS-986177, an Oral Factor XIa Inhibitor, for the Prevention of New Ischemic Stroke or New Covert Brain Infarction in Patients Receiving Aspirin and Clopidogrel Following Acute Ischemic Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986177 (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Stroke
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 28 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 05 Dec 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 19 Apr 2018 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, this trial is anticipated to start in the second half of 2018.