A Global, Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study of BMS-986177, an Oral Factor XIa Inhibitor, for the Prevention of New Ischemic Stroke or New Covert Brain Infarction in Patients Receiving Aspirin and Clopidogrel Following Acute Ischemic Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986177 (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Brain infarction; Stroke; Transient ischaemic attacks
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AXIOMATIC-SSP
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 30 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Aug 2021 to 30 Apr 2021.
- 30 Oct 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2021 to 30 Apr 2021.
- 28 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.