A Multicenter Phase 1b Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Blinded Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Microbiome Study Intervention Administration in Combination With Anti-PD-1 Therapy in Adult Patients With Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs SER-401 (Primary) ; Nivolumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Skin cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MCGRAW
- 30 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Jan 2019 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 20 Apr 2018 New trial record