A Multicenter Phase 1b Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Blinded Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Microbiome Study Intervention Administration in Combination With Anti-PD-1 Therapy in Adult Patients With Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; SER-401 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Skin cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MCGRAW
- 06 Aug 2019 According to a Seres Therapeutics media release, the company expects to obtain preliminary study results in the second half of 2020.
- 02 May 2019 According to Seres Therapeutics meida release, results from the study are expected in 2020.
- 30 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.