A Phase II Non-randomized Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of the Combination of Tucatinib and Trastuzumab and Capecitabine for Treatment of Leptomeningeal Metastases in HER2 Positive Breast Cancer
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Tucatinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Meningeal carcinomatosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jan 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 15 Mar 2019.
- 06 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2023 to 1 Sep 2023.
- 06 Sep 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2022 to 1 Sep 2022.