A Phase 1 Study of RGX-202-01, a Small Molecule Inhibitor of the Creatine Transporter SLC6a8, With or Without FOLFIRI, in Patients With Advanced Gastrointestinal Malignancies With Select Expansion Cohorts
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RGX-202 (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Biliary cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rgenix
- 31 Oct 2018 According to a Rgenix media release, the first patient has been treated in this study.
- 23 Jul 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 20 Apr 2018 New trial record