A PHASE III, MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, OPEN-LABEL STUDY COMPARING ATEZOLIZUMAB (ANTI-PD-L1 ANTIBODY) IN COMBINATION WITH ADJUVANT ANTHRACYCLINE/TAXANE-BASED CHEMOTHERAPY VERSUS CHEMOTHERAPY ALONE IN PATIENTS WITH OPERABLE TRIPLE-NEGATIVE BREAST CANCER
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Epirubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Early breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALEXANDRA; IMpassion030
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 04 Jun 2019 Study design was presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Aug 2018 Planned initiation date (estimated date for accrual of the first patient) changed from 25 Apr 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 17 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.