A Phase I/Ib Study of APX005M in Combination With Nivolumab and Cabiralizumab in Patients With Advanced Melanoma, Non-small Cell Lung Cancer or Renal Cell Carcinoma Whose Disease Has Progressed on Anti-PD- 1/PD-L1 Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs APX 005M (Primary) ; Cabiralizumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Jun 2018 According to an Apexigen media release, this trial is being conducted under collaboration with Yale Cancer Center and Harriet Kluger, M.D., Professor of Medicine at Yale Cancer Center is the Principal Investigator of the trial.