A Randomized, Open-Label, Single-Dose, 4-Period Crossover Study to Determine the Bioequivalence of Alogliptin (25 mg) and Pioglitazone (15 and 30 mg) When Administered as Individual Tablets and as Fixed-Dose Combination Tablets to Healthy Russian Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Alogliptin/pioglitazone (Primary) ; Alogliptin; Pioglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Takeda
- 02 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 12 Jun 2018 to 13 Jul 2018.
- 29 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.