Phase I/II trial of IMO-2125 in combination with ipilimumab and nivolumab in patients with multiple tumor types including non-small cell lung cancer, melanoma, squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck and urothelial carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Tilsotolimod (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Nov 2018 According to the Idera Pharmaceuticals media release, The principal investigator initiating this trial is Aurelien Marabelle, MD, PhD, Clinical Director of the Cancer Immunotherapy Program at Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France.
- 23 Apr 2018 New trial record
- 16 Apr 2018 According to the Idera Pharmaceuticals media release, Pillar Partners will provide funding and Idera will provide drug IMO-2125 to conduct this trial. Aurelien Marabelle is the principal investigator for this investigator initiated trial and this trial is expected to initiate before the end of 2018.