Phase II placebo controlled trial of IMO-2125 in patients with T3/T4 primary melanoma scheduled to undergo a combined re-excision and sentinel node biopsy procedure
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tilsotolimod (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Aug 2018 According to the Idera Pharmaceuticals media release,The principal investigators initiating this are Bas Koster, MD and Tanja de Gruijl, PhD at The VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- 23 Apr 2018 New trial record
- 16 Apr 2018 According to the Idera Pharmaceuticals media release, Pillar Partners will provide funding and Idera will provide drug IMO-2125 to conduct this trial. Bas Koster is the principal investigator for this investigator initiated trial and this trial is expected to initiate before the end of 2018.