A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Antiviral Activity, Clinical Outcomes, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Orally Administered Lumicitabine (JNJ-64041575) Regimens in Hospitalized Adult Subjects Infected With Human Metapneumovirus
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lumicitabine (Primary)
- Indications Metapneumovirus infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms STEP
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceutical KK; Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 14 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as per sponsor decision
- 02 Nov 2018 The trial has been discontinued in Spain.
- 11 Sep 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 7 Sep 2018 to 5 Nov 2018.