Multicentre, open label, prospective, single arm study of the safety and impact of eculizumab withdrawal in patients with atypical haemolytic uraemic syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Eculizumab (Primary)
- Indications Atypical Haemolytic Uraemic Syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SETS aHUS
- 11 Sep 2019 Recruitment completion is expected on 31 May 2020 according to ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 09 Sep 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Jun 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.