Study to Clinically Evaluate the QT/QTc Interval Prolongation Potential of Vericiguat in Patients With Stable Coronary Artery Disease in a 2-arm, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy Design Including a Vericiguat Multiple-dose Part With Fixed up Titration Periods and Moxifloxacin as Positive Control (for Assay Sensitivity Testing, Nested Into the Placebo Treatment)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vericiguat (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 11 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 28 Feb 2019 to 8 Mar 2019.
- 18 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 May 2019 to 28 Feb 2019.
- 18 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 6 Dec 2018.