Absolute Bioavailability and Pharmacokinetics of BI 409306 Using a Single Oral Dose of BI 409306 Co-administered With an Intravenous Stable Labeled Isotope BI 409306 (C-13/N-15) in Healthy Male and Female Subjects (Non-Randomised, Open-label, Single Arm, Single Period Design)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BI 409306 (Primary) ; BI 409306 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Cognition disorders; Psychotic disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 06 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 10 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 25 Apr 2018 New trial record