A Multicenter, Randomized, Follow-up Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety of Clonidine Micropellets for the Treatment of Pain Associated With Lumbosacral Radiculopathy in Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Clonidine (Primary)
- Indications Sciatica
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RePRIEVE-CM
- Sponsors Sollis Therapeutics
- 16 Nov 2018 According to Sollis Therapeutics media release, first patient has been enrolled in this trial. Dr. Richard Vaglienti (Director of the Center for Integrative Pain Management) is the principal investigator at West Virginia University) and Dr. Christopher Gilligan, (Chief of the Pain Medicine Division at Brigham and Women's Hospital and Assistant Professor at Harvard Medical School) is the overall trial principal investigator.
- 16 Nov 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to Sollis Therapeutics media release.
- 25 Apr 2018 New trial record