A Phase IIa Clinical Trial of Berubicin for the Treatment of Glioblastoma (GBM)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Berubicin (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CNS Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Nov 2019 According to a CNS Pharmaceuticals media release, In its request, the Company outlined its rationale for the continued investigation of the compound and detailed key questions for the FDA, including its permission to utilize the supply of Berubicin acquired from Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc. in the planned upcoming Phase II clinical trial. The company has performed a preliminary purity testing and analysis on Reata's supply of Berubicin and verified that it is 99.9% pure.
- 21 Nov 2019 According to a CNS Pharmaceuticals media release, company filed a Pre-IND meeting request for Berubicin for IV for the Treatment of Glioblastoma Multiforme to the US Food and Drug Administration.
- 25 Apr 2018 As per CNS Pharmaceuticals website, the company expects to commence this phase 2a trial in 2018.