A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of CBP-201 Administered to Healthy Adult Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs CBP-201 (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Atopic dermatitis; Nasal polyps
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 09 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Jan 2019 According to a Connect Biopharmaceuticals media release, an interim safety review of this trial has shown an excellent safety and pharmacokinetic profile and supports progression into a multiple ascending dose study in patients with atopic dermatitis.
- 04 May 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.